Building and Pest Inspection Worongary
Worongary Building and Pest Inspections
Our services include:
- Building Inspections in Worongary.
- Pest Inspections in Worongary.
- Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Inspections in Worongary.
- Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspections in Worongary.
- Pre-Auction Building & Pest Inspections in Worongary.
- Building Reports in Worongary.
- Pest Reports in Worongary.
Pest Inspections Worongary
For quality pest inspections in Worongary use PCT Building & Pest Inspections. We uncover the presence of insects which destroy wood such as termites, borers and wood decaying fungi. We can also provide a combined building and pest inspection report.
Pre-Purchase Building Inspections Worongary
- We liaise with your Real Estate Agent, Broker / Financier to ensure no hold ups
- We utilise the Latest thermal imaging and moisture content technology available
- Quality easy to read inspection reports in 24 hours. All explained by our inspector who carries out the Inspection and explains it to you. You deal with the owner director and no subcontractors
Worongary Reports Within 24 Hours
Hassle free payment options including EFTPOS, VISA and Mastercard
- We care – We understand that this is a stressful time
- We take care of everything from your first call through to your quality, easy to understand report delivered within 24 hours
- We provide quality pre-purchase building and pest inspections to ensure peace of mind.
- We suggest you be at the building and pest inspection so we can give you the personal service and time that is needed to walk you through the findings – face to face.
Why you should use PCT Building & Pest Inspections?
- Report back in 24 hours / same day
- Backed by an Australia wide brand
- One inspector does both building and pest
- We are totally Independent
- Pre-purchase and existing home inspections
- Fully licensed, Qualified &Insured
- Reports are delivered by E-mail same day as inspection
- Latest Thermal imagery camera used on every inspection
- Reports are thorough and easy to read
- Outstanding Service
- Thorough Inspections
- Clear concise reports
- Professional advice
If that isn’t enough, here are a few more reasons why you should not use anyone except PCT Building & Pest Inspections.
- Honest and Reliable.
- I also deliver the information clearly for everyone to understand.
- I offer realistic and more importantly cost effective options to fix any problems I might find during the inspection.
- Competitive pricing.
- Our reports are delivered same day as inspection in a 30 page easy to read document.
Our Worongary Building & Pest Inspection Experience
Our inspector’s building experience is wide-ranging and includes domestic low set properties, commercial and government buildings, unit blocks, duplexes, townhouses, renovations and extensions of all styles of houses – including Queenslanders, low set, single and double story brick construction, high set, split level and pole homes.
Who arranges my Worongary building & pest inspection?
Do you inspect the roof void?
How long does a Worongary inspection take?
When do I get my building inspection report?
How can I obtain a building and pest inspection quote?
What experience does your inspectors have?
Our inspector is fully licensed and insured and has passed rigorous training and examinations to a become qualified building inspectors. Our inspector has been in the building industry for over 20 years and is qualified as a Building Inspector and Pest Inspector.
Over 120 5 Star Google Reviews
Fully Licensed and Insured Worongary Inspections
We have fully comprehensive insurance which includes Professional Identity Insurance and Public Liability
Lic NO: 15095814
Termite management – Chemical Completed Residential Building Inspection Builder – Low Rise Carpentry
Lic NO: PMT1007357218
QLD Pest management + technician Licence